Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Play Ball!

I can't help it. I heart the Cubs. And when my number on the season ticket waiting list finally got called, I couldn't help but say "yes." After all, it wasn't too long after the last time I jumped on the season ticket bandwagon that a certain team went out and brought home the Stanley Cup just two years later. I don't expect the Cubs to perform a similar feat in such short order. However, as an eternally optimistic fan, I can't help but think that someday during my lifetime, there will be an opportunity to witness a World Series played and won here in Wrigleyville. Aisle 237 represents my home for this season and possibly many more seasons to come. Similarly, I look forward to sharing my thoughts on the season, the team, and the experience all right here as well. Welcome to the Aisle.

For series recaps and more thoughts about the Chicago Cubs, please subscribe to the feed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment